Be of GREAT HEART our dear friends.




For it is written in the stars.

Are you not ALL ‘Children of the stars’? Did you not KNOW what you had decided and then came to Earth to put it into place?

The Federation o Light -- 16th August, 2014

to gain space


Sunday, December 8, 2013


Feacturing Aileen Garoutte

This blog (UFOexperiences) has been created to inform the public about the UFO subject. It also contains peripheral phenomena. Created by Aileen Garoutte, previously Director of The UFO Contact Center International.


The following article is taken from "Mothership Maui" newsletter.

In this article, we are showing you another side to the story of extraterrestrials. There are more than one type, just as there are more than one type of human. There are "spiritual" E.T.s that are aiding us in the changing of this planet into a star (or moving into the 5th dimension)... they don't land, they don't need to, as they communicate with us through mind.

There are those who are of the dark forces who use fear and manipulation and usually work through humans who are connected to them or their energy.

Then there are those who are researchers, visitors or they planted colonies here long ago. The interactions between E.T.s and humans varies greatly because of these differences. It is also believed that some are here who have made arrangements with our government to use us for whatever purposes, in exchange for their advanced technology. This has not been voted on by the people of course, and so the government would want to conceal and deny any such agreement or even acknowledge their existence. There are many who are probing this possibility, which seems to be a very dangerous task, if there is any truth to these investigations. There are many other cases and many unanswered questions and many unexplained losses of materials and persons.

The following cases are taken exactly as printed from a report written and published by Leonard H. Stringfield in 1982. The title of the work is 'UFO CASH/RETRIEVALS: AMASSING THE EVIDENCE - Status Report III." (Used by permission)

Only initials of some witnesses are used for their protection and or privacy.

CASE A-12: E.L. of Los Angeles, married, has daughter, grandchild, is retired. Served as Carpenter Mate, 1st Class, Hqt. Co. 112th Construction Battalion, WWII.

This case dating back to 1944, allegedly involves a landed or disabled alien craft discovered by a Seabee, E.L., near the beach of Kaneohe, Oahu, Hawaii. The year of the event is not only difficult to accept, but so is the story, mainly because of the fictionish anachronisms. E.L. related during certain CE III phases of his experience. Lucius Farish, author of "In Other Words" in MUFON UFO Journal, who referred me to the source, agrees that while the story is fantastic, and probably beyond verification, it is nonetheless a case that just may have happened -- or some of it -- and should be recorded.

E.L., during three interviews by phone, related his experience cooperatively when assured of anonymity. He explained that only his offspring and one other researcher, Don Worley, had heard his story firsthand. He admitted that no one would ever believe his story and seemed relieved, at age 66, when I told him I planned to publish part of it for research records.
E.L.'s story begins with a stroll along the Kaneohe beaches on a Sunday morning looking for shells. Suddenly, his eye caught a glint of metal reflecting sunlight near a wooded ridge, not far from a radar installation. Curious, he went to look and was faced with a strange globular object about 50 feet in diameter. "It looked like an igloo," he said, "except on the top was a clear glass dome about a foot high with a gold device, like a weather vane, spinning inside."

Outside were a group of people, said E.L., all dressed in tight-fitting green uniforms. A closer look to his surprise revealed they were short, or "scaled-down" people, about 4 - 1/2 feet tall, of exceedingly slight build, with no buttocks. Their faces, he said, were human-like with heads topped with short, lush black hair, large dark eyes, heavy eyebrows. One featured large, fanged teeth. This one, he was told later, was a female. Each wore a heavy belt with a box-like apparatus attached in front. Two of the group of seven were sitting on this ship's ramp, four at regular intervals around it and one was out front, just 20 feet away from him. "All were staring at me," he said. "The nearest one, probably the leader, acted like he was waiting for me. I still had no fear because I thought they were just small Navy people used in submarine duty."
Then the man nearest to E.L. spoke. It was in heavy accent, he said, but the voice was too deep for his size. While the others remained silent, one of them suddenly reached down to the apparatus on his belt, pressed a button which instantly made E.L. dizzy and nauseous. Then he lunged at E.L. with a sword-like weapon drawn from a scabbard. E.L. resisted, drew his knife and a battle for "life or death" ensued. E.L. managed to overcome his assailant forcing him to the ground. Then to E.L.'s amazement, the others, jumped into the fray, and slew their own comrade. E.L., who was dazed by it all, was told by the leader to return the next morning to talk by a large black rock near the water's edge. Said E.L., "They didn't know it, but I took the box from the dead man's belt."

Meeting at the black rock E.L. was told of the wondrous world from whence the aliens came, 21 light years away. He also explained that this was the beginning of a period of world visits to check on the Earth they colonized eons ago.

But E.L.'s accord with the space people didn't last long. A "Navy swabbie," said E.L., who had witnessed his meeting with the strange men dressed in green, reported his activity to Naval Intelligence.

According to E.L., he was promptly summoned to Intelligence to explain his escapade to a Lt. Lewis. After length interrogation by Naval Intelligence, OSS and the FBI, who were called in, he was forced to surrender the so-called Black Box and to designate the location of the alien craft. By some crafty maneuvers, said E.L., they managed to capture the female entity who was heavily guarded until she was sent to the US mainland. Then E.L. learned, that Naval aircraft shot down the alien ship as it tried to take off and it fell into the ocean. It was towed, he said, using nets, to San Diego. The remaining crew of six probably rotted inside because the Navy couldn't penetrate the craft's metal skin with conventional tools.

According to E.L., the "Black Box" was the subject of great interest to the OSS and Naval Intelligence. While in the office its great power was luridly demonstrated on a pet cat. Pressing one of its three buttons, the cat, facing its invisible wave, fell dead instantly, its bones liquefying into jelly. Even the desk, he said, upon which the box sat, seared through the varnish and into the wood, causing a foul odor.

E.L., of course, signed an oath of secrecy, and was threatened, he said, by one of the plain clothes agents who "looked like President Johnson." If he talked about the incident, he was told he could be charged with murder of the ship's crew member. He had been framed, he said.

COMMENT: E.L.'s complete story, which includes voluminous CE III data, is beyond the scope of this paper. My notes cover several pages. However, before my investigation, Don Worley in 1974, had made extensive efforts by mail to get the facts, but gave up when many of his questions went unanswered. The story is difficult to believe, especially the phase when E.L. does battle in medieval style with an alien. Such an anachronism, on the other hand, may have been staged using hypnotic techniques, for reasons that will remain inexplicable.

CASE A-5: RT married, a former Marine, rank PFC, assigned to Canine Corps at Camp Pendleton, San Diego, California, with Alpha Red TS Crypto Clearance. Served 6 years in Vietnam. Resident of Las Vegas, Nevada.

In this first person report RT alleges he was at a UFO retrieval site in 1967. Following RT's disclosures to me in July 1980, supported by data from APRO records of his phone calls to that office, is a weird unfolding drama of harassment and violence, a strange visit and the grim consequences which allegedly befell one of its on-the-spot investigators, RC, also of Las Vegas.

Through RC, my intermediary, and formerly a US Narcotics agent, I reached RT by phone. According to RT's testimony, he was given 45 minutes notice before departure by plane from Camp Pendleton to a retrieval site "somewhere in the desert" on July 3, 1967.

As a trainer in the Canine Corps at his base, he and his dogs, and other marines as a team, were flown in a light cargo transport for 2 1/2 hours to the site, landing on a makeshift strip carved out by a road grader. The windows of the transport were blacked out, he said. At the site, among the cactus and tumbleweeds, were tents, a small Quonset hut and what appeared to be a small pre-fab hangar. Busy were men in military fatigues without insignia. Told nothing about the status of the operation, he was assigned to a post for guard duty, given orders, and told to use only one designated path to the mess tent and latrine.

Curious, said RT, he decided on his fourth day to see what was so hush-hush and took a different route to the mess tent near the hangar. When the guard had his back turned he peeked inside the hangar and to his shock he saw a metallic disc, or saucer, about 30 ft. in diameter. On top was a dome; there were no windows. Around the craft wre men at work and tables on which were technical instruments. He also saw a large walk-in refrigerator unit on skids and several empty body bags. "If there were bodies," he said, "they had already been shipped out or maybe they were in the freezer."

RT's one good glimpse into the hangar was also his undoing. The guard nearby nabbed him and he was escorted to the headquarters tent where he face the office in command, Colonel "O" (name on file), USAF Medical Corps. Reminded of his Security Oath, he was confined to quarters and sent back to Pendleton for punishment.

Thirteen years later, RT decided to tell his story. He admitted to seeing the movie, "Hangar 18," knew it was fiction, but he said, its emotional impact on him conjured up in his mind the hangar in the desert which he knew was not fiction. He first told his story to Wendelle Stevens and RC. Then like the day he went down the wrong path at the retrieval site, he got into a new hornet's nest of trouble.

According to APRO's records, RT called in to their office to report each incident of harassment starting July 24, 1980.

On July 24, 1980, RT claimed he was visited by an Intelligence agent who reminded him of his Security Oath. On July 21, 1980, RT claimed that his apartment was pillaged, maps and all UFO memorabilia taken. Called police. On July 22, 1980, visitor came to apartment with threats. RT excused himself to the bedroom, got a 45 cal. gun, forced the intruder to show ID at gun point, and prformed a "citizen's arrest." He called police, the intruder was "booked;;" also the man waiting in the limousine outside. The police checked the intruders' credentials and released them. On July 28, 1980, RT called to relate that he was visited by a person dressed in black, offering to exchange UFO information. This was the last call made by RT to APRO, according to available records.

During the period of RT's contact with APRO, I was receiving similar information, by phone from my intermediary, RC. Needless to say, I had difficulty in digesting the adventures of his source. Then, on August 11, 1980, it was arranged for me to reach RT to discuss, firsthand, the events of the past month. Hearing it from RT, the story seemed less fanciful, or less contrived. When I asked about the intruder's ID, he said "CIA."

The story told by RT about his visitor, a man dressed in black, might have been penned by Poe. During the stranger's 45 minute unannounced visit, RT's dog, a shepherd, behaved uneasily. Once, said RT, he asked for a glass of water, but when he was approached, he uttered, "Don't touch me." RT also noted that during their conversation about UFOs, the visitor always spoke in the third person, using "we" or "they."

According to RT, the visitor, while describing a UFO incident, suddenly produced from his briefcase a half dozen color photographs. "Each showed a small cadaver or parts, not human, in what appeared to be a hospital operating room," he said. "I would judge they were just about four feet tall if scaled with the tables they were on."

One photo, said RT, was close up of a hand with four fingers, long and slim, with no opposable thumb. "Another," he said, "showed the top of a humanoid head, the flesh cut open and drilled into."

Still another, he related, showed the upper torso of chalky complexion with an incision into its chest, and another, showed a body burned in its suit. "But there was one photo that really convinced me," said RT with emphasis. "It showed three doctors in the process of dissecting a body on top of a slab with a gutter around the edge."

"See any blood?" I asked..... "If there blood is red, there wasn't any," he replied, or words to that affect. "The photos looked real to me," he said, when I asked for his opinion of them.

I called RT the following day, August 12, on a tip from RC who learned that RT and his wife might move form their apartment in the next day or two. He seemed restrained, his words hesitant, but he tried to be courteous.

"Maybe I shouldn't be talking on this subject anymore," he said. He then went on to explain that he was having a "social security number problem" and that it was causing a delay in money to pay the rent.

That was the last word from RT, although he promised to send me his new address. I have since heard from Wendelle Stevens who heard that RT was working for the AEC, had all of his debts paid, and wasn't talking to anybody about UFOs anymore.

But this anecdote doesn't end with RT. Events just as strange allegedly happened to RC, my intermediary who seemed ready and willing and unafraid to move mountains in his probes to get facts for me.

In 1979, RC got my name from a former Cincinnatian, a retired Air Force colonel in Las Vegas, who knew of my research since the mid 1950s. In 1980, RC formed APRON, a local group, and asked for my guidelines and to be its chief consultant. During this period he asked that I call his fiance to convince her that his time was well spent in UFO research. He later told me that my call "really helped" and he was encouraged to keep up his work.

Shortly after the RT disclosures, however, the enthusiasm of RC suddenly dropped to zero. When I called him August 20, 1980, he said grimly, "I've been warned to lay off RT."

Cryptically, without giving me details he said that he was disbanding APRON, getting out of research and planned to move to Texas or Florida and that he would call me from wherever he settled. When I pressed for an explanation he paused, then asked that I call back later. When I did, he said that his fiance's car had been forced off the road in Las Vegas, and that his apartment had been burglarized. "Only things missing," he said, "Were your books, Situation Red, 3-0 Blue and Status Report II, notes I had on the RT case, and you guessed it, a photo of you. Nothing else."

When I called RC on September 9, 1980, he was ready to leave next week for Florida and advised that I not tell anybody. He said he had not received any new threats and he assured me that his fiance was "okay."

On October 10, 1980, RC wrote to me stating that he and his fiance had settled in Pensacola, Florida. In his letter of October 29, 1980, he requested new copies of my books that had been stolen, adding, "I had no problems until I started interviewing RT. I'm OK now." In his letter of December 3, 1980, he acknowledged receipt of the books I sent and said, "My friend CJ, said that he is gong to do some research on the 1953 Kingman (Arizona) incident. Le, he would like to make direct contact with you. He does respect what you're doing." In his typewritten letter, February 19, 1981, RC wrote in part, "I have not heard from my contact yet. However, his wife said that he wanted to talk to me as soon as he got back from Washington... will relate to you all that I get from him."

The next news from RC came as a shock. His fiancee had been killed in a car accident near Singing Sands, Florida. She had been traveling alone, he said, from Pensacola, when a car had apparently forced her off the road, leaving only black paint marks on the side of her car. "It was hit and run," he said.

Months later in 1981, I heard from a mutual research friend of RCs in Las Vegas, that RC had made arrangements to meet three men at an airport concerning UFOs.
Since then, silence.

posted by Aileen @ 11:21 AM

Leonard H. Stringfield

Leonard Stringfield (1920–1994) was an American Ufologist who took particular interest in crashed flying saucer stories. He died in 1994.[1]
Stringfield was director of Civilian Research, Interplanetary Flying Objects (CRIFO), and published a monthly newsletter, ORBIT. In 1957 he became public relations adviser for the civilian UFO group NICAPunder the direction of Donald Keyhoe, a friend of his since 1953. From 1967-1969, Stringfield served as an "Early Warning Coordinator" for the Condon Committee. During the 1970s, he wrote a number of books about alleged recoveries of alien spaceships and alien bodies.
In 1978, Stringfield served as UFO research adviser to Grenada Prime Minister Sir Eric Gairy. Privately, Stringfield worked as Director of Public Relations and Marketing Services for DuBois Chemicals, a division of Chemed Corporation, Cincinnati. He self-published "Status Reports" on alleged UFO "crash-retrievals" until his death. He died December 18, 1994 after a long battle with lung cancer.[1]
Associated Organizations
  1. Inside Saucer Post...3-0 Blue: CRIFO Views the Status Quo: A Summary Report (1957)
  2. Situation Red, Fawcett Crest Books 1977 (PB), ISBN 0-449-23654-4
  3. Retrievals of the Third Kind: A case study of alleged UFOs and occupants in military custody (1978), presented as a speaker at the Ninth Annual MUFON Symposium in Dayton, Ohio, July, 1978. (Unofficially: Status Report I)[2]
  4. The UFO Crash/Retrieval Syndrome: Status report II: New Sources, New Data (1980)
  5. UFO Crash/Retrievals: Amassing the Evidence: Status Report III (1982)
  6. The fatal encounter at Ft. Dix-McGuire: A case study: Status Report IV (1985)
  7. UFO Crash/Retrievals: Is the coverup lid lifting?: Status Report V (1989)
  8. UFO Crash/Retrievals: The Inner sanctum : Status Report VI (1991)
  9. UFO Crash/Retrievals: Search for Proof in a Hall of Mirrors: Status Report VII (1994)
  1.  Jump up to:a b "WHO's WHO in UFOLOGY". National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena. Retrieved 26 October 2013.
  2. Jump up^ Stringfield, Leonard H. UFO Crash/Retrievals: Amassing the Evidence: Status Report III. 1982: Self-published.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Terra Galactica

crop circle

ET First Contact

the way we live

Could you imagine





“Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth peace, good will toward men.”

This Christmas, Give Peace

I Decree



esoteeric II


Click upon the circle after the small square for captions


THIAOOUBA PROPHECY - 14,15,16,17,18


terra galactica uk


Please click the icon YouTube and then the small square at the bottom right side to get the captions CC, and choose subtitles in UKRAINIAN

埋め込み画像 1埋め込み画像 2

Popular Posts

Be divergent



arabic song




Blossom, 02:01:2014

richard dolan song


Send Snowden home


The world's greatest whistleblower is stuck in the Russian winter, facing solitary confinement, ridicule, and life in prison if US agents grab him. But this week, we could help get him to safety.

Edward Snowden exposed the mind-boggling and illegal level of surveillance the US government is conducting on, well, all of us. His welcome in Russia runs out soon, and he's got nowhere to go. But Brazilian President Dilma is angry at US surveillance and experts say she might brave massive US pressure to consider asylum for Snowden!

This is about much more than one man. If Snowden's act of truth-telling leads to crippling punishment, it sends the wrong signal to abusive governments and whistleblowers everywhere. If 1 million of us take action now, we can send President Dilma the largest citizen-supported asylum bid in history -- sign to safeguard Snowden and defend democracy everywhere.



Revolution in Kiev, Ukraine

In the last days I received multiple requests to translate my posts for foreign readers, as they have very limited information about the happenings in Ukraine. This material describes events which took place in Kyev on January 22 and 23.

Sharing and distribution is appreciated.

22 January 2014. Battles on streets of Kiev.

I came to Kiev. I came to see for myself what is happening here. Of course, an hour after arriving at Maidan, you begin to understand that everything what you've read in dozens of articles, saw in TV news reports is total crap. In the upcoming reports I will try to, as objectively as possible, to sort out this new wave of Kiev revolution.
Janeiro 16, 2014

Deixem a desinformação começar


Ancient Knowledge


The Book of Enoch


Falado em Portugês Biografia - Albert Einstein nasceu na região alemã de Württemberg, na cidade de Ulm, numa família judaica. Em 1852, o avô materno de Einstein, Julius Koch, estabelece-se como comerciante de cereais em Bad Cannstatt, nos arredores de Estugarda. Os pais de Einstein, Hermann Einstein e Pauline Koch, casaram-se em 8 de agosto de 1876. Hermann, que era comerciante, muda-se de Bad Buchau para a cidade de Ulm, onde passou a viver com a esposa. É em Ulm que nasce Albert Einstein, em 14 de março de 1879.

Rainbow of Love and Gratitude

Thank You to All



Steve Bassett Interview